Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BYT Presents A Night at the Newseum II: Way Out Of Line
Friday, March 25, 2011 at 8:00 PM - Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 12:00 AM (EDT)
UPDATE: Orders under last name A-K should use the Pennsylvania Ave entrance; orders with last name L-Z should use the C st entrance!
Here's what you get:
- Exclusive after-hours access to the Newseum -- a dazzling, high-tech roller-coaster ride through 500 years of headline history including Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalism, the Berlin Wall and exciting galleries and interactives!
- ESL DJs Nickodemus and Ancient Astronauts on two different dance floors (1st and 6th)
- No dress code (Ben Stiller costumes encouraged)
- Drinks and food available for purchase — all provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering, with specialty cocktails by SMIRNOFF and other Diageo brands
- Bars located on the 1st, 2nd, and 6th floors + the lower level
- Hidden treasure chests throughout the Newseum with hundreds of dollars worth of schwag! If you find one, take whatever you want!
- Caricature artists JUST LIKE @ KINGS DOMINION located on the lower level
- Photo booth with take-away prints for precious Night at the Newseum II memories
- Inflatable space ships and dinosaurs all the way from China!
- Other stuff we always come up with last minute
Hey, did you go to our first Newseum after-hours party? Then read this:
See what we did with the title of this event up there? We thought it was pretty funny, but seriously, we didn't think that some of you having to wait in long lines last time was funny. We still gotta get 3000 people through the door, but we're totally getting rid of that weird funny money situation, beefing up the registration/bar/drink ticket staff, and basically fixing all the bottlenecks we had last time. We're even allowing you to purchase drink tickets in advance if you really want to (event brite adds a fee tho). See, we really do listen/care/love you.